Find a Pen Pal!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Find a Pen Pal!

For Penpal Finding!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Searching for a pen pal!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bautista98

Searching for a pen pal! Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a pen pal!   Searching for a pen pal! EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 11:51 pm

Hi I'm Ian! I'm an honor student, I play varsity basketball on the weekends, I like reading, and I'm trying to learn a new language. I hope we can be friends!
Back to top Go down
dawn_of_day

PostSubject: RE: Searching for a pen pal!   Searching for a pen pal! EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 11:53 pm

Hey Ian, I’m Dawn. We’re actually pretty similar, I like playing basketball too but I’m not good enough to be varsity. I’m actually learning a couple languages too, but not for fun. I’d like to know what kind of books you read. Anyway, hit me up if you want to talk.

Signed,
Dawn.
Back to top Go down
bautista98

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a pen pal!   Searching for a pen pal! EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 11:54 pm

Hey Dawn, yeah I would love to be penpals. Want to exchange emails in P.M.?
Back to top Go down
dawn_of_day

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a pen pal!   Searching for a pen pal! EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 11:55 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down
XxsoniclovrxX

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a pen pal!   Searching for a pen pal! EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 12:04 am

hey ian! woah you seem really accomplished! i don't do a lot of sports but i do like cartoons! Do you know sonic? He's my favorite! if you wanna chat send me a PM! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
justawallflower77

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a pen pal!   Searching for a pen pal! EmptyWed Dec 13, 2023 12:07 am

Hello, Ian, welcome to the community. learning language is tough, can i ask what language you're learning? I'm learning spanish in school and it's not going great. anyway if you want a study buddy, i don't have the best grades and i like to play games all day, but I'd love to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a pen pal!   Searching for a pen pal! Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for a pen pal!
Page 1 of 1